The Action Plus Physio team believe in a “hands on” physiotherapy approach. Our physios are highly experienced in determining the best course of treatment for your condition and area of injury using a combination of manual therapy and rehabilitation exercises. Some of our services we offer are listed below.
- Soft & Deep Tissue Massage
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Kinesio Taping
- Sports Strapping
- Dry Needling
- Remedial Massage
At the end of your consultation, our physios will prepare an extensive treatment plan consisting of exercises and activities to help reduce and manage your symptoms and pain.
Both our Lane Cove and Quakers Hill clinics have an electronic massage chair and aromatherapy for you to use before your session. Our Lane Cove building has rear access and a lift for those with mobility restriction or injuries that affect one’s ability to use stairs.
- HICAPS machine that allows private health care rebates to be processed instantly
- We are approved BUPA first members enabling BUPA members to access further discounts
- We accept all major cards (not Amex)
- Medicare claims can be processed instantly (however, a GP referral form is necessary)
- Work cover, motor vehicle and DVA consultations
Simone grew up in Melbourne and moved to Sydney to pursue a career in physiotherapy.
She graduated in 1999 with 2 degrees:
+ First degree was the Bachelors of Arts (psy, Soc, SocSci) LA Trobe Uni
+ Second degree Bachelors of Science (Physiotherapy). Syd Uni
Simone began her physiotherapy career at Concord Hospital where she was on a rotational roster, working across the orthopaedics ward, ICU, burns units and the respiratory ward. However, she wanted to further her role as a physiotherapist and moved into the private practice sector and has worked there since 2003. In 2005, she opened her own clinics in Lane Cove and Quakers Hill.
She has also been involved in looking after many sporting teams:
- RAMS U 14’s/16’s, Sydney Swans’ 2nds & Bankstown City Lions for 4 years and saw them win 3 premierships
- NSW Netball
- In 2013-2015, she was involved in looking after the USA + Canada Ice hockey teams (ranked 1st and 2nd in the world) and toured with them
Meet the Lane Cove Team
Remedial Massage Therapist
Meet the Quakers Hill Team